<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2491617088999147759?origin\x3dhttp://ilovethefeng.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
AKUMAxTENSHI
i'm your soul.

Photobucket

I'm a boy who ONLY love my girl.
She's my soul, she's my heart. I will love her forever, & we'll never part.

strike out

I want you

hearts talking


alternative exits

Dar
Lewis
Lydia

Those days

December 2010
January 2011

thank you

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Monday, January 3, 2011

lalala ~ its 11:11pm again.
Here's today's one.

I fell in love with you,
The keeper of my heart.
It's just so hard for me,
When we're apart.
Just thinking of you,Makes my heart race.
There's no one like you,
Who brings a smile to my face.
When I stop to think,
The things we've been through,
I cant help but realize,
Im addicted to you.
I Love You ♥
lala ~ hi darling, hope u like it . I love you. you are forever my sweet & kawaii tenshi ! sch is reopening tml. rest in peace ;(


♥ 11:11 PM


Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com