lalala its 11:11pm again ! here's today's one No one else in this world could even compare, You're perfect & so is this love we share. This love we share, so strong so sweet, The bonds we share, so strong that nothing can beat. I promise to give you all I can give, I'll do anything for you as long as i live This is posted on facebook on 11:11pm,8/1/2011
lalala ~ hi darling, hope u like it ;) i love you, you are forever my sweet & kawaii tenshi! today flag day.. epic ~ haha. me & qr took the flag bag and went to art club to help out in the cca carnival. ended up we attended both of the events LOL ! by right should oni can attend one ~ but who cares.. .. darling.. rest well and get well soon :( see u so sick i very emo larh .. get well soon ! how i wish i can be sick in ur place. :( hi darling ~