<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2491617088999147759?origin\x3dhttp://ilovethefeng.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
AKUMAxTENSHI
i'm your soul.

Photobucket

I'm a boy who ONLY love my girl.
She's my soul, she's my heart. I will love her forever, & we'll never part.

strike out

I want you

hearts talking


alternative exits

Dar
Lewis
Lydia

Those days

December 2010
January 2011

thank you

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Thursday, December 23, 2010

well. hello. its 11:11pm again.
here's today's one.

I made a wish to God who is above,
that I wanted someone who I can love.
Then God sent an angel from above,
someone who I can truly love.
That angel is you without doubt,
someone who i love,who i care about.
Dear angel please do not leave the side of me.
Without you my life will never be how it used to be.

this is posted on facebook on 11:11pm,23/12/2010.

well darling,hope u like this one. you are forever my cute and sweet angel,  i love you <3 <3

well.. darling lets hope for the best tomorrow. i hope you wont go msia >.< was really looking forward to our date tomorrow ;( .. lets just pray for the best.


♥ 11:11 PM


Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com