<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2491617088999147759?origin\x3dhttp://ilovethefeng.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
AKUMAxTENSHI
i'm your soul.

Photobucket

I'm a boy who ONLY love my girl.
She's my soul, she's my heart. I will love her forever, & we'll never part.

strike out

I want you

hearts talking


alternative exits

Dar
Lewis
Lydia

Those days

December 2010
January 2011

thank you

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lalalalalalalala ! hey its 11:11pm again ehs !
here's today's one.

For you i will do,
anything you wish,
As your love is what i cherish.
For you i will swim,
the oceans so wide,
just to have tou by my side.
All for you are the one,
God sent from above,
The angel I needed,
for whom i forever love.
  
this is posted on FaceBook on 11:11pm,26/12/2010.

Hiii darling ! hope u like today's one ;) 
Aww you made me melt again when you said you miss me alot :)
melt melt melt melt, melting in progress do not disturb, melt melt melt melt
i miss you alot too darling ;) super duper looking forward to tml ! xD 
I Love You darling <3
See you tomorrow !


♥ 11:11 PM


Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com