In this new year ahead, I only wish for one.
One day spent with you, Is all I ever want. On this new year's eve, All i want is you to spend it in my arms. Giving you warmth, & protecting you from harms. Darling, I truly hope that, you will grant this simple wish of mine. With you by my side, the new year ahead will definitely be fine.
lalalas ! yea i know darling, u told me u wont be going for the countdown liaos. but i still truly hope you will change ur mind :) sch reopening liao. nan de got such a chance we can spend whole day together, & new year eve oni once a year :( .. missed christmas eve liaos i dont wan miss new year's eve too !
anyways i love you darling <3 you are forever my sweet & kawaii tenshi !