Its Christmas Eve. In Japan, Christmas is known as more of a time to spread happiness rather than a religious celebration. Christmas eve is often celebrated more than Christmas day. Christmas eve is thought as a romantic day, in which couples spend together & exchange presents. In many ways it resembles Valentines day in the UK & USA.
Darling,even though we are not in Japan, but i sincerely hope that you can spent this day with me, just the two of us. Lets hope for the best and celebrate this Japan's "Valentines Day" together. You said u may be going to Malaysia tml,i got desperate and wrote this poem.
Oh god, Oh the almighty above. Please grant this wish of mine, Wishing to see the one I love. No matter what price I have to pay, Please let things go my way, On this special day. This special day only comes once a year, I wish my beloved will be here. Oh god, Oh the almighty above. Please grant this wish of mine, Please make everything turn out fine. Well i know it may be lame, but I sincerely hope my wish will reach God's ears and will be granted. Hoping for the best. No matter what, I'll be still looking forward to it. Wishing that I can spend my Christmas eve with my super kawaii darling. I Love you darling <3