heys ! its 11:11pm again ;) Here's today's one When you're with me, You eliminate my every single fear, You dry my every single tear. When you're with me, I want to hold you close, Even if I may faint from a love overdose. When you're with me, I feel forever is so near, I feel eternity is right here.
This is posted on Facebook on 11:11pm,25/12/2010
hiii darling ! hope u like today's one ! today you went out whole day then never online untill night then i at com stone very siann :( but hor ~ thanks for your wall post ! your wall post made my day !! i love you so muchh... you are forever my sweet&kawaii tenshi <3
and hors ! my darling SOOOO SWEET ! she drew a super nice picture for me !! <3
omg she's so sweet ! IM GONNA MELT !.. melt melt melt.. -melting in progress- melt melt melt.. I Love You so much darling ! you're so sweet !