Hahas ! its 11:11pm again ehs ~ Here's today's one !
I may not be the perfect boy, but I can bring you lasting joy. I will try my best, In this love,in this everlasting quest. I may not be able to cross the vast oceans, nor swim the deepest sea. But I can keep promises, just put ur trust in me. This is posted on Facebook on 11:11pm,24/12/2010.
hahas ! i know there isnt rhyme at the "oceans" and "promises" part. Hmms ! hi my super kawaii darling ;) i hope u like this eh. Today is a special day for two of us ;) Its Christmas Eve & our 1month anniversary ! hahas ! so fast one month passed liaos ;) even though its just a short one month, but I really enjoyed it alot !! Its the happiest one month i ever had in my 17years of life :) ! One month passed, many more to go. You are forever my sweet & kawaii angel ! i love you darling <3 ! Lets create more months & years anniversary together ! I promise I'll love you forever & never leave your side ! as the poem said, i can keep promises, just put ur trust in me <3