<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2491617088999147759?origin\x3dhttp://ilovethefeng.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
AKUMAxTENSHI
i'm your soul.

Photobucket

I'm a boy who ONLY love my girl.
She's my soul, she's my heart. I will love her forever, & we'll never part.

strike out

I want you

hearts talking


alternative exits

Dar
Lewis
Lydia

Those days

December 2010
January 2011

thank you

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, December 24, 2010

arhh.... sian ttm. even though my darling not going overseas but she going out with her family later in the afternoon. Christmas eve date with my super kawaii darling=gg :(  but nvm.. its stil the happiest & most enjoyable Christmas eve i ever had in the first time in my 17years of life. I get to see my super kawaii darling over the web cam the first thing in the morning ! :) Even though not see in person but tis better than nothing ba >< arghs.. hahas ! thanks darling for making 2010's Christmas eve my happiest one. I Love You alot ! you are forever my super kawaii angel ! and hor and hor my darling & I having a 'postponed Christmas eve date' on Monday ! hahas even though its postponed but im SUPER DUPER looking forward to it ! ARGH ARGHHH :) lalala lalala lalalala ! monday faster come faster come !!! 


♥ 9:31 AM


Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com